My thanks to Steve at greenwood, for nominating the blog for this award. It is always nice to hear about people having positive experiences in reading what makes up the horticultural hobbit blog.
Rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and supply a link to their blog.
- Display the Award on your post.
- List the Award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to this post about it.
- Proudly display the award logo (or button) on your Blog, whether on the About page, your sidebar, or on a special awards page.
Posting the award to your post
Since Steve was so kind as to nominate the horticultural hobbit blog, I am putting in the link as to how it might be posted by the future nominees. As described by Lonnie. My apologies to Lonnie for getting things mixed up!
http://thebelmontrooster.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/my-very-inspiring-blogger-award/ is the link where you can see how it is all set out. But http://gardeningingreenwood.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/ is where you can see where I received the nomination,
Seven things about me:
1. I barely scrape five foot. Hence the hobbit-ism.
2.Love Shakespeare, have seen three in the last three months. Scheduled to see three more next year at the RSC, Stratford.
3. Rather liked Sue Grafton’s Alphabet Novel series, currently have ‘G for Gumshoe’ waiting to be read. But reading ‘Long Goodbye’ by Raymond Chandler.
4. Want to grow a more diverse range of winter squashes next year,
5. Got sick of the sight of courgettes this year.
6.Chilliles were fantastic this year.
7.Love having a polytunnel and a wendy house.
I have chosen five that I think are lovely, truly inspiration and shape the writings on the horticultural hobbit page. Please have a look and see what you might like.
Allotment adventures with jean http://allotmentadventureswithjean.wordpress.com/
Gardening vix http://gardeningvix.wordpress.com/
Sarah the gardener http://gardeningkiwi.wordpress.com/
Crafty Garden hoe http://craftygardenhoe.wordpress.com/
7 thoughts on “The very inspiring Blogger award”
Well, congradulations! One problem… I didn’t nominate you, Steve from Gardening In Greenwood nominated you. I nominated Steve…
You really should edit the post and get Steve’s (Gardening in Greenwood) information in the post. And delete this comment and edit the last one. If you look in your ABOUT comments you will see Steve nominated you and there is a link to his post.
Thank you, have edited. My profuse apologies for the mix up.
Well you’ve almost gotten it right. 😉 Now if you’ll just add a link to my site it’ll be complete. Use this one: http://gardeningingreenwood.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/. You can leave in the link to Lonnie’s post since it has the logos, which is why I posted it, but you should have a link to my site as your nominator. Thanks, and I hope you’re enjoying your award!
Thanks for fixing the links. You’re a gardener and a gentlemen, to paraphrase a remark… 😉 All the best to you and congratulations on your award!
Well, you know what they say, “practice makes perfect”. Once Steve nominates you for a few more awards you will be a real pro!
I am truly flattered by your nomination.
I’m taking a bit of a rest from my blogging for the moment so please forgive me if I don’t take it up.
You have a great blog. Your nomination is well deserved.
Comments are closed.