My thanks to the Wellie Blog for their nomination. I am always grateful for people reading the blog and sharing their comments. It always surprises me who reads the blog, where and what they find on it.
- Who is your favourite person to garden with? I tend to go by myself, or my mum will join me fleetingly.
- If I wasn’t on the allotment I’d be … be sat in a corner reading with a cup of tea, or writing fan fiction for Sector G
- Monty Don or Alan Titchmarsh? Neither. I don’t tend to watch gardening shows.
- Which vegetable have you grown to like after growing your own? Chillies, as there are so many!
- To dig in the rain or not? No, hide in the poly tunnel and wait til it passes. with a thermomug of tea.
- Where is the best place you go to get allotment advice? Other gardeners!
- Which tool would you not be without? Er….transplanting trowel.
- Music or bird song whilst on the allotment? pod on shuffle! There is something about listening to James Bond Anthems and also maroon5
- What is your best and most successful recipe for allotment produce? Bramley and green tomato chutney, or chilli jam.
- Sprouts: love or hate? Pass.
My nominations are as follow:
I’m not going to ask questions, but I am going to ask you to share the love!