On the 25th February 2019, The Gunmakers Arms, Birmingham plays hosts to an evening of story telling. With shades of the supernatural, a whole armada of local authors will be sharing their creative works.
Guess who will part of the line up!
*AA Abbott: writer of crime thrillers set in Birmingham
* Ali AElsey: Kings Heath author, singer and songwriter
* Billy Babu: Wolverhampton wordsmith who combines the magic of the east with traditional English fairytales
* Dawn Bolton: author of fantasy, suspense & romantic fiction
* Darren Di Toni: sci-fi, fantasy and horror writer * Philip Ellis: Birmingham style journalist and mesmerising short story writer
* Punam Farmah: gardener turned ghost story writer
* Pat Spence: acclaimed West Midlands writer of women’s fiction, fantasy and horror, and stand-up comedy
* Martin Tracey: proud Brummie, who weaves scenes from the second city into his stories of supernatural suspense
* Dennis Zaslona: thriller, fantasy and ghost story writer
You can get tickets here.
I’d like to extend a special thank you to A.A.Abbott, for having invited me to attend. This is my first, proper, official author event! I will be reading from Postcards From Peace, which is scheduled for release on the 22nd March. Postcards From Peace is a series of short stories that follows on from Retreating to Peace: A Peace Series Novella.